Read in your Mailbox

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, October 26, 2007

Some favorite song of Sonam Kapoor from Saawariya

Sonam likes to listen music in her leisure time. She has no exceptional choice in music. She listen that one what she likes. Actually Sonam listen music depends on her mind. A journalist asked her which song is your favourite in this movie. Do you know what her answer is? She gave an excellent answer in this question. She said an interview, “I like all the songs but I can short list them into Yoon Shabnami, Jab Se Tere Naina and Thode Badmaash. If I am in a festive mood then I will listen to Yoon Shabnami, if I am in a love-struck mood then I listen to Thode Badmaash.”

You have already understood that what I am going to give in this post. Yes, dear readers you can see some wonderful music video of Saawariya which are also most famous to Sonam Kapoor.

Yoon Shabnami is a wonderful song. I am sure it will give you pleasure and nothing can break your concentrate when you will listen this music. For you I have collected full audio song of Yoon Shabnami from Youtube. It is a 5:21 minute song.


Thode Badmaash is an interesting song. You will be astonished to see the use of music and amazing performance of star kid Sonam-Ranbir. It is 3:26 minute song.


Jab se Tere Naina is another nice song in ‘Saawariya’ movie. This song will fascinate you. As it is a full song of 5:04 minute so it will take long time to be fininsh.


No comments: